Our "In Person" church gathering requires a reservation ~ helping us all stay safe and follow a 2 metre physical distance.
Here are the things that will be helpful for you to know:
- We will be following the 2-metre physical distancing requirement until the restriction has been lifted.
- Masks be worn indoors. We will have a limited supply available prior to the service.
- We are requesting that everyone use the hand sanitizer station upon entering and exiting the building (you are free to use your own if you prefer).
- We are not providing ‘in person’ kids ministry – your children must remain with you at your seat.
- We are requiring that you reserve your seat in advance – enabling us to prepare and ensure we are able to adhere to the social distancing requirement.
- If you are vulnerable, unwell, have Covid 19 symptoms, have not followed isolation requirements, or have been in contact with someone known to have Covid 19, or if you are unwilling to follow these requirements - do not attend in person, but please join us for our online service.
In summary: physical distancing, masks required, hand sanitizing, family service, reservations required, keep yourself and others safe.